Wednesday, January 25, 2023

 TEXTS ABOUT BLOGS


WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!




GUESS WHAT TEXTS ABOUT BLOGS HAVE IN COMMON!


This week I've read through countless articles about writing a blog and I noticed they list so many of the same tips. Every blog should have/be;


.     Magnetic Subheadings & Headings 

  • They should be visually appealing and GRAB THE ATTENTION OF THE READER. Subheadings can help readers navigate through a blog.

Quality Content 

  • The information in your blog should be well RESEARCHED, ENGAGING and COMPELLING. Remember to write from the heart because the content within your blog is the real meat and potatoes of your overall post.

.  Easy to Read
  • Sentences in your blog should be short-and-sweet, write like you talk but exclude any fluff. MAKE YOUR MAIN POINTS CLEAR

Visually Engaging  

  • Different types of media like a PHOTO, GIF, VIDEO, or ART PIECE helps keep readers engaged with your content.


SHINE THE SPOTLIGHT
















AND THE WINNER IS...


How To Write A Good Blog Post: 12 Expert Tips (2023)
  • I enjoyed that their article got straight to the point. They provided examples and were visually appealing.
  • They gave me the most useful piece of advice which was to "write like you talk"


SHOUT OUT CORNER 

Shout out to Ryan in N9A for the easy-to-read content. 

Shout out to Daniela in N9A for the awesome visuals especially the video you shared about organic fertilizer vs chemical fertilizers. 

Shout out to Chalisa in N9A for your engaging layout, I love the creativity you used writing your subheadings. 


NOTE TO ELIZABETH

In this blog I've worked on making my blog easier to read and making the layout visually appealing like using different fonts, font sizes, and colours.

In my previous blog I was great at using subheadings that helped my readers navigate my blog easier.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 ALL ABOUT SKIN ANALYSIS HELLO BEAUTIES!  WELCOME TO MY BLOG! My name is Elizabeth Hofferden and I will be your Esthetician today. Let's...